Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home is Where the Heart is


"Home is where the heart is" is an expression that warms our hearts. It fills us with fond memories of Christmas mornings, family dinners, and game nights. As many of you know, I recently bought and moved into a new condo in Atlanta. While I am thrilled to be here and feel extremely blessed to own my first home, my happiness does not lie in where I live. Being a Christian means that one day I will reside in my permanent home with my Lord and Savior. For now, I am excited to live in this lovely condo with an amazing view. But, I look forward to living forever with my King at our home where my heart will be for eternity.

"Jesus replied, 'If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him." (John 14:23)

No comments: