Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Change: friend or foe?


Change is never easy. Some people embrace it while others run from it. I think I lie somewhere in the middle. I like change when I am the driver behind it...kind of like a "choose your own adventure" concept. I can start to panic when the change is out of my control. It is times like these that can really grow you. When a significant change takes place in your life, you can choose to shy away from it or grow with it. During these uncertain times, I encourage you to embrace the many changes around you. You never know what path God could be leading you down.

"If there was no change in this world, there would be no butterflies."
(Anonymous)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Thank you for your kind words, Elizabeth! I think this will be a "character building" experience (as my Mom would say ;) and I am just going to take it one day at a time. Thanks again - it means so much to me! xoxo