Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tangerine Tango

Congrats to Tangerine Tango, Pantone's 2012 Color of the Year!
This slightly reddish orange dominated the runways during fall fashion week.
Not sure you can pull it off?
Try a small dose of it on a bag, pair of shoes, or lipstick.

 Still can't take the citrus plunge?
Opt for a splash of it in your home decor.

 Continue the color blocking trend by pairing Tangerine Tango with navy, fuschia, or even purple.  Go bold, or go home!


 I LOVE that this bride opted for a bold pair of stilettos instead of a more traditional shoe.

 These bow ties SCREAM Chuck Bass!
 You can always play it safe by carrying an umbrella in this cheery hue.
Will you be wearing Tangerine Tango in 2012?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hm. I don't know if I'll be wearing Tangerine Tango this year, maybe I'll sport an umbrella! I DO however, see loving some pops of this color around the house. It's bright and rather daring! Maybe a few throw pillows, a frame...

I do just LOVE the Etsy dress, but I'm not so sure the color works with my coloring.

Christine said...

I LOVE THIS! Pantone colors are all so fabulous and Tangerine Tango is a prime example! We love it so much that we made it our color of the week and put together a fabulous outfit on our blog to show how to dress wearing Pantone's Tangerine Tango using a complementary color palette. You can take a look at it here www.weartostandout.com/blog/pantone-tangerine-tango and tell us what you think! xoxo, WearToStandOut