Friday, January 13, 2012

Staying fashionable in freezing weather

I saw a few snow flurries on my way to work this morning.  
I'm actually excited that January is finally starting to feel like winter.  
My experience is that if we have a warmer December and January, 
February and March will be brutally cold.  
How do you stay fashionable when it's freezing outside?  
I find the best way to stay warm and stylish during the cold winter months is to add bright pops of color with my accessories.
Check out these images for some inspiration.  
Brunch at Pastis in January is always a good idea.

Her hat and coat are to die for!

LOVE her red boots-I actually have this exact pair.

Wish I could pull off liquid leather leggings.  Major!

Not sure what these peeps are doing, but I like it.

Breathtakingly beautiful.

These dogs have built in fur coats just like my Georgia :)

No comments: