Friday, December 18, 2009

God's saving grace

Many of you know that I had the privilege of getting baptized on August 30th of this year. My friend and leader from my first globalX trip to Cape Town, Evan McLaughlin, baptized me, and it was one of the most memorable experiences of my life. The night was even more special because I know that my friends at Southpoint Church in Cape Town were watching as well despite the fact that was after midnight there. God's amazing grace has saved me and has changed my life forever.

Here is a link to watch my testimony and the video from my baptism. My prayer this holiday season is that you know that all things are possible in Christ (Philippians 4:13), and that the gift of Jesus is the only one that matters at the end of the day.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17

1 comment:

This Little Hen said...

Absolutly beautiful Elizabeth! I seriously shed a few tears. Our God is so amazing!