- Cook a meal together-this saves money and a drive to a restaurant (take it one step further by using local and/or organic ingredients)
- Take a walk, play a game, or just do something together-this could be free :)
- Make a donation to your favorite non-profit organization instead of scrambling to come up with the perfect gift for someone.
- Watch a movie at home-set the mood by lighting some soy candles, popping open your favorite bottle of wine or champagne, and enjoying each other's company.
- Make a gift for your Valentine using only supplies you already have at home-get creative and your loved one will treasure it always
Monday, February 8, 2010
My funny valentine
As Valentine's Day approaches, I'd like to suggest something that is more green than giving a traditional gift. A few ideas are: