Monday, May 24, 2010

Return to sender

This week's go green tip is extremely easy. All you have to do is sign up to receive your bills electronically instead of receiving a paper copy. You're saving paper, time, and the cost of a stamp to mail your bill. Almost all companies give you the option to pay your bills this way, so I encourage you to take it. I like getting my bills via email because it is a constant reminder to pay the bill.

I also recommend using free services like Evite to send out invitations. Evite has SO many cute, fun designs and templates for you to choose from. Plus, guests can RSVP online instead of having to call you. Therefore you will have a running tally of who will be attending your event-that is if people actually remember to do so.

While I love receiving snail mail, you can also opt to send out free e-cards instead of mailing out greeting cards. I attended a wedding over the weekend where they had guests RSVP online instead of mailing their response cards. I love this idea-it saves time, paper, AND money.

No comments: