Monday, August 24, 2009

Go SIGG or go home!





Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I was blessed to have spent it in the North Georgia mountains with a wonderful group of friends. We rafted the Ocoee and had an amazing time! I even managed to fall out in the Olympic section :) (Picture to follow once I get it.)
Today's green tip is to use (or buy if you don't have one) an aluminum water bottle. My favorite kind are SIGG water bottles. They stay cool, don't leak, and are absolutely fantastic! Visit SIGG's Web site at http://mysigg.com/?gclid=CIPj_sjLvJwCFRyenAodmFieoQ. I have the smallest size and the largest size, and I love them both. For those of you who know me, I drop things a LOT, so these durable bottles are perfect for me :) I've included some of my favorite designs pictured above.
SIGG's Web site explains their products the best: "SIGG, "The Original Swiss Bottle", is recognized world-wide for Swiss quality and craftsmanship that comes with nearly 100 years of heritage and experience. Produced from a single component that is seamless and has no comparable weak points, SIGG bottles are tremendously durable and virtually unbreakable. In June 2006, Backpacker magazine conducted a relentless field test of leading water bottles brands. With the services of a 100 pound cannon packed with golf balls, they were able to destroy all of the targeted bottles – except one! Following the bottle barrage, they dubbed SIGG "The World's Toughest Water Bottle."

As a member of the Sierra Club, I love that SIGG has partnered with this organization-"As a proud member of 1% For The Planet, SIGG will donate $1 for every bottle sold to the Sierra Club to help ensure that our country's natural beauty and resources are taken care of for future generations."
Let's do our part to help keep our beautiful planet clean by using reusable water bottles instead of plastic bottles. Go SIGG or go home!

No comments: