Sunday, November 1, 2009

The goods girl

Attention all fashionistas! I want to tell you about a jewelry line that my friend Susannah Cox designs. It's called goods, and the line is "designed to wear, delight, and adorn." Believe me, her pieces do just that. Last year, I commissioned her to design two pieces for me: a purple and blue feathered necklace and a peacock feather chain necklace. I love them both and always receive compliments when I wear them.

The piece I'm currently coveting is the one pictured above (called the "rosy blush necklace"). I think it would make the perfect addition to any dress, blouse, or sweater. Plus, I will be able to wear it now and in the spring. You can check out the rest of her line at http://www.etsy.com/shop/thegoodsgirl.

Susannah can also custom design a piece of jewelry for you. With the holidays right around the corner, these one-of-a-kind pieces are the perfect gift. Feel free to visit her Web site at http://www.forthegoods.com to learn more about her and her line. Prepare to be blown away by her stylish, whimsical jewelry...I guarantee that when you wear a goods piece you will be both delighted and adorned.

No comments: