Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Butter Kisses headband


For those of you who know me well, you know that I absolutely LOVE headbands and hair clips that have been adorned with feathers, flowers, and all things fabulous. As the weather continues to warm up, I am in search of something new to add to my collection of hair accessories.

I stumbled across this amazing butterfly tiara headband by Butter Kisses on www.etsy.com the other day. I think it is beautiful, but I need your opinion. Is it too costume? Too little girly? I think I could pull it off, but I would welcome your feedback. I would pair it with a simple maxi dress and sandals for a modern, Renaissance look. What are your thoughts? Thanks loves!

To see more of Butter Kisses' shop, go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/ButterKisses.

No comments: