Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Do you walk or bike each day?



Work was a bit crazy yesterday, so I didn't have time to blog.  Today, I want to talk about walking or biking when you can.  What a great way to go green!  I've been wanting to get a bike (a bicycle not a motorcycle) for the past few years and have finally picked one out.  I'm going to use it to bike to MARTA, so I can ride it to work.  I'll also use my bike to run errands around town and to go see friends who live close by. 

Since I don't have my bike yet, I've been trying to walk places when I can.  Trust me, it definitely makes you second guess if you really need to go somewhere or go get something when you have to walk in very humid, 85 degree weather. 

I am beyond excited to get my bike and can't wait to save money, get more exercise, and drive less.  It's a win-win situation for everyone.  Do you ride your bike or walk to do errands?  If so, do you have any tips for me?

No comments: