Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Happy Leap Day everyone!  I hope you're having a great day.  I started this blog in November of 2008 and have had a blast working on it over the years.  Lately, I haven't felt the same passion and excitement that I used to feel when I blogged.  I used to have to write down all of my ideas because they flowed so freely.  I'm fairly confident that a lack of fufillment in past jobs manifested itself in my former passion for blogging.  Now that I am MUCH happier at work, I don't feel the need to blog as much-if at all.  If you read this regularly (thanks Mamma!), you've probably noticed a decrease in my frequency of posts and certainly a lack of decent content.  I've decided to take March off to figure out if I want to continue to blog.  I used to do it for me because I loved it, and now it feels like a chore.  Since no one's paying me to blog, I need to reevaluate if I want to keep doing it.  You can always keep up with me on Facebook, Twitter (I gave it up for Lent ;), and Pinterest-and of course phone and email if we know each other in "real life."  I hope March treats you well.  I encourage you to take a leap of faith today.

No comments: