Friday, March 26, 2010

Breaking up is hard to do...

I can't believe it is over...a 7+ year relationship down the tubes. For no apparent reason, Hotmail decided to break up with me on Tuesday. We have never had one issue in our very long stint together. When everyone else switched over to Gmail, I remained loyal to Hotmail-only to get dumped. I just can't believe it. I guess Hotmail was just not that into me.

Was it something I did? Was it something I said? Was I being too needy with my constant emailing from work, home, and my Blackberry? Could Hotmail just no longer stand the pressure? Hotmail even went as far as having no phone number for me to call to fix our problems. We were together for over 7 years, and all I get is an extremely unhelpful Q & A section on Hotmail's site to answer my break up questions. Unbelievable!

I asked Gmail out today, and it said yes. With fun colors and setting to choose from and a much more user-friendly format, I think Gmail and I are going to be quite happy together. Hopefully I won't give in and try to log into Hotmail after one too many cocktails...I wouldn't want Gmail to find out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should try and hack into Hotmail's Facebook page...that will teach you to -edump my friend.