Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Make it a great day


"Make it a great day!"

This was my tweet from this morning. A friend of mine re-tweeted it, and it inspired me to share this with you. YOU have the power to make today a great day. I know that you can't always control your life, and that quite often we end up in situations we don't want to be in. But, we can choose how we feel. A very wise friend of mine likes to remind me that despite the circumstances of our life, God is still God. He is still in control, and my faith should not falter just because I don't like what has happened to me. My personal happiness does not lie in what God does in my life, but who He is.

Therefore, I encourage you to take charge of your own life. You are the CEO of the journey of your lifetime. Choose to make today and every day a great day.

No comments: