Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby bobbles!

Some of you might remember a post (http://cestlaviebyelle.blogspot.com/2010/04/theres-new-bottle-in-town.html) I did back in April about the bobble, a water bottle with a filter in it.  Much to my pleasure, bobble has come out with a smaller version for kids!  They come with brightly colored filters and fun stickers so your kids can personalize their own bobble.  What I like most about this concept is that you will encourage your kids to drink water instead of juice and soft drinks when they can drink water out of a fun, reusable bottle! 

To go green and order the kid-friendly bobble (and one for you), go to www.waterbobble.com.  Trust me, this is a fabulous product.  I was at the beach this weekend and loved being able to filter the water in our rental house.  Bobble away!

No comments: