Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who do you dress for?




I think that most women either dress for men or other women/themselves. I would like to think that I dress for the latter. Neither is right, I just think it's great when women (or anyone for that matter) wear what they want to wear versus always dressing to attract the opposite sex. I truly think that the right person for you will love the way you dress, so why dress to please others?

I am well aware that the majority of men don't care for hats, headpieces/headbands, and/or other "loud" accessories. Do I care? Absolutely not! Of course, I think there is a time and a place to dress more conservatively (work, church, etc), but I love it when I see a woman who clearly wears what she wants to wear.
For me, fashion is a form of self-expression, and I love to express myself in fun, sometimes crazy ways. Have fun with fashion, don't be scared to try something new, and always dress for yourself.

No comments: