Thursday, December 9, 2010

In LOVE with Mary Kay!

So, I recently fell in LOVE with Mary Kay...the makeup and skincare line that is. Having never used Mary Kay before, I attended a friend's party and was blown away by their amazing products. Everything from the eye shadows to their lipglosses is absoluetly phenomenal.

I highly recommend their Timewise Miracle Set. It is pricy, but I can already tell a difference in how my skin looks and feels. I truly love all Mary Kay products, but some other favorites are their eye shadows, lipglosses, mineral powder foundation, and their blush. Their eye shadows are actually made in the same factory in Italy as MAC but cost less than half the price. You really can't go wrong!

If you live in the Atlanta area, you should schedule a Mary Kay party with my rep Laurin. That way you can take advantage of the fabulous hostess benefits. If you don't live in Atlanta or don't want to host a party, visit her Web site at www.marykay.com/Laurin to check out all the wonderful products. Laurin is fabulous, and you will love working with her before, during, and after your party. She didn't ask me to write this by the way...I am just IN LOVE with all of these products and wanted to share them with you. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Are you seeing a good difference with the TW set?! I used to use it and loved it. Now I won't stray from my retin-A in fear, but if I were to go back to a line it would be that. Love the satin hands too. Tried and true products. Mema and I have both been reps.