Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just order the pizza already!


We've all been on a date where we really wanted to order something other than a salad, right? Quite often, dates happen around meals, and we are usually quite hungry especially if we've been at work all day, just worked out, etc.

When it comes time to order, there's nothing worse than wanting to order a pizza or big sandwich but getting a salad instead. Ladies, no more. Get what you want! I've come to realize that guys won't like you any more or any less depending on what you order on a date. And if they do, then you don't want to be with them anyways.

Sure there is a time and a place for splurging and ordering an appetizer, salad, main course, entree, and dessert, but I encourage you to just get what you want. Guys know we eat real food, so be yourself and order what you want.

I went on a date recently and found myself quite hungry after a few glasses of wine. I wanted to order a slice of pizza and a salad but stupidly only ordered the salad instead. Not only did I pick at the salad because I really wanted some pizza to go with it, but I ended up with a headache the next day after drinking on an empty stomach. Lesson learned ladies.

As long as you maintain a healthy and active lifestyle and eat and drink in moderation, be a big girl and order whatever you truly desire. Bon appetit!

No comments: