Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to...

Mila Kunis for her gorgeous, ethereal Elie Saab gown. 
Ms. Kunis seems to get it right every single time.

Michelle Williams also looked stunning in her beaded Chanel gown.
I'm convinced she is half human/half pixie-always a lovely combination.

While Jennifer Hudson's tangerine Versace dress is just mediocre, she looked absolutely amazing.  She is a walking commercial for Weight Watchers. 
Work it girl!

(photos courtesy of http://www.justjared.buzznet/)

All in all, I was very underwhelmed with the fashions on the red carpet.  I expected to see more considering these ladies have access to every major designer in the world. 

As much as I adore Anne Hathaway and James Franco, I was fairly bored throughout the evening.  Franco seemed high and was extremely awkward the whole time.  Had it not been for Ms. Hathaway's charm, poise, and amazing style, the night would have been a total flop.

Congratulations to all of the winners.  I'm not surprised at all that The King's Speech walked away with many of the big awards-well deserved.  Who do you think deserved the awards?  Who was your Best Dressed?

No comments: