Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Go green Tuesday :)


Happy Tuesday friends! I didn't have a chance to do the usually "go green Monday" blog yesterday. So, here you go. I got the idea for today's green tip from yesterday's Sierra Club's The Green Life e-newsletter. It talked about declining the napkin they automatically hand you on an airplane during beverage service. If you don't need a napkin, then don't take it. If you do, then go for it!

I say let's take this one step further and be more conservative overall when it comes to napkin use. Try not to grab a huge handful of napkins at a restaurant when you might only need 1-2. If you have some left over, bring them with you and put them in your car to have on hand. Trust me, I have had to use said napkins in my car MANY times...I am an expert at spilling things :) Let's be kind to Mother Earth and only take/use what we really need.

No comments: