Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hope for Haiti Now




(photos courtesy of The Huffington Post)
I realize that I am a bit late in posting this, so I'll be brief. Please go to http://www.hopeforhaitinow.org/ to make a donation. Your generous gift will help provide food, clean drinking water, and medical care to the people of Haiti whose lives were devastated by the recent earthquake.

No gift is too small, so please donate what you can. It's time for us to come together to support mankind. This isn't about race, religion, or any other agenda. It's about people helping people. I encourage you to make a donation in honor of the people you love. In doing so, you will know that you are helping the loved ones of someone else. If your mom, dad, husband, wife, brother, sister, son, daughter, or friend was in need right now, and you were unable to help them, I know you would hope and pray that someone else would do so.

No comments: