Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Product graveyard

Yesterday was a hectic day, so I am doing the usual Monday go green post today. I don't know about you, but sometimes it seems like I have a graveyard of unwanted hair products, skincare items, and makeup in my bathroom. These poor things just sit there awaiting their fate, knowing that I will never use them. Instead of letting these items collect dust, why not give them to your friends? That shade of lipstick that didn't look good on you might look fabulous on your friend. That hair product that made your curls give Medusa a run for her money could work wonders on someone else's tresses.

I give and get makeup, lotions, and hair/skin products all the time. There is no point in letting these products waste away in your bathroom cabinet. Put them to good use by giving them to a friend or coworker today. Believe me, you will need room for the next slew of must-have items you are destined to buy.

No comments: