Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happily ever after

Happy May friends!  I don't know about you, but I always love the start of a new month.  It bursts with hope, happiness, and a fresh attitude.  Check out my latest video to see my new hat inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge.




Because it's my blog, here are photos of my three favorite looks from the royal wedding.  I promise that this is the end of royal wedding coverage...until my wedding with Prince Harry of course! 

 There was an audible gasp at the announcer's first glimpse 
of David and Victoria Beckham.
The couple (he in Ralph Lauren and she in her own S/S '11 collection 
and Philip Treacy hat) could not have looked more stunning.


 At 85, the Queen Mother looked quite lovely in an Angela Kelly canary yellow 
dress and matching hat.  God save the queen!

Tara Palmer-Tomkinson looked every bit the socialite (i.e. crazy party girl) that she is. Her Philip Treacy hat and matching Kingfisher electric blue dress was one of my favorite wedding guest looks of the day.

Let's not forget Prince Harry.  He is dashing and handsome, and I would not mind being his Princess Bride.


I still can't get over how lovely the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge looked, and I wish them all the best.

And they lived happily ever after...

(photos courtesy of www.instyle.com and www.FashionNews.com)

No comments: