Thursday, August 4, 2011

Don't do it!

As the weather seems to get warmer by the minute, my naturally thick, very curly hair feels like a wig on my head at times.  I think about cutting my hair short at least 10 times/day it seems.  I have to keep in mind that my hair won't look like this if I cut it short.
 There is a MUCH greater chance that I would end up looking like this.
What's a girl with long, thick, and very curly hair to do in this sweltering heat?  Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly thankful to have hair (because some people don't for various reasons) that is naturally thick.  It just gets crazy hot in the summer months.  I also have trouble getting the right haircut. Whenever I start to feel like pulling a Britney, I have to remember that I will regret it when the weather cools off.  So at this rate, in 3-4 more months.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I actually love when girls with thick, wavy hair get a short bob (a la Katie Holmes)! I think it would look great on you.